By Road:From London on A3 and M25 (J10) (travelling south):
- Exit the A3 where signposted to the University of Surrey, The Cathedral, The Hospital and The Research Park (do not take earlier exits signed to Guildford).
- Take the second road off the Cathedral roundabout and follow The Chase Road down the hill.
- Towards the end of the road, the road veers to the left into Madrid Road.
- Immediately take the first right into Agraria Road and follow the road until Farnham Road.
- Turn right on Farnham Road (A31) and we are the third right at 73 Farnham Road.
From Portsmouth on A3 (travelling north):
- Exit the A3 where signposted to the University of Surrey, The Cathedral, The Hospital and the Research Park (do not take earlier exits signed Guildford).
- At the end of the slip road take the fourth exit at the roundabout and follow the road to the next roundabout (Cathedral roundabout).
- Take the third exit into The Chase Road and follow directions as above.
By Rail:Guildford is on the main London Waterloo to Portsmouth line and is only 35 minutes from London with frequent services.
Fast trains from Waterloo leave every hour and 20 and 40 minutes past the hour, but do check the timetables. Once at Guildford mainline train station, take a taxi, or walk up the Farnham Road (A31) to the hotel. It is approximately a 10-minute uphill walk.
By Air:Asperion is a mere 35-minute taxi ride from either Heathrow or Gatwick airport.
From Heathrow there is a rail/bus link service to Woking which leaves at half-hourly intervals to and from all four terminals. From Woking to Guildford there is a rail link service taking just 10 minutes. There is a direct link service from Gatwick to Guildford taking just 40 minutes.